Monday 8 March 2010

Upper Gallery Day 4




So, on day four I arrived before 7.30 to get cracking on the remaining images. Adrianne arrived shortly after me and we got stuck in.

As it goes, it all went pretty good and i finished the final images by lunchtime. Then with placing the display case and plinths i'd completely finished by 2pm.
Unfortunately for Adrianne the vinyls took far longer (she could potentially still be there).

Also on show are my 'dead bee. again and again' drawings and also pressed flower specimens.

1 comment:

  1. don't worry, I escaped...and now feel very confident in my abilities in vinyl installation, I may start some freelance work.

    it all looks fantastic and our visitors are really enthusiastic...lots of bee badges are already zipping around the country...

    congratulations

    ReplyDelete