Thursday, 23 December 2010

Pressing Subject




I've spent the last few days sorting out the pressings i collected in the summer at YSP. I gathered many plants that bees were feeding on and am now mounting them onto paper, labelling and stamping the sheets.

To make sure none of them have any infestations all the pressing have been put into the deep freezer for 10 days and they don't seem to have been affected by it (apart from now having no bugs / mites on them).


top image: Bitter Vetch Lathyrus linifolius
middle image: Meadow Vetchling Lathyrus pratensis
bottom image: stamp and label

No comments:

Post a comment